- [23rd May, 2019]: The Registration/Payment portal is now active. Early registration deadline has been extended to 31st May 2019 in view of the delay in getting the payment portal activated.
- [22th Apr, 2019]: The list of participants has been updated.
- [12th Apr, 2019]: All submitted abstracts have been reviewed and acceptance decisions have been communicated to the corresponding authors.
- [11th Apr , 2019]: Hotel, Visa, and Registration information have been updated.
- Phishing Alert: It has been reported that some agencies are emailing/calling prospective attendees of DSFD 2019 with proposals for managing travel/accomodation and requesting sensitive information like bank account/credit card details. The organizing committee of DSFD 2019 has not authorized any third party to manage travel/accomodation. Participants are requested to ignore such emails/calls and report such incidents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DSFD series of conferences originated with the 1986 Los Alamos conference organised by Gary D. Doolen. Since that time, the DSFD conferences have emerged as the premiere forum for researchers in the field, and many exciting new discoveries in lattice models of fluid dynamics have been first announced at DSFD conferences.
Topics emphasised at these meetings include lattice Boltzmann schemes, dissipative particle dynamics, smoothed-particle hydrodynamics, direct simulation Monte Carlo, molecular dynamics, quantum Monte Carlo methods, multiparticle collision dynamics and hybrid methods. There will be sessions on advances in both theory and computation, on engineering applications of discrete fluid algorithms, and on fundamental issues in mathematical modelling, numerical analysis, statistical mechanics, kinetic theory and hydrodynamics and their applications in microscopic, nanoscale and multiscale physics for emerging technologies. Other topics of interest include theoretical and experimental work on interfacial phenomena, droplets, free-surface flow, and micro- and nanofluidics.